Hello! This is Cindy and I'm introducing a few favourites of mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello! This is Cindy and I'm introducing a few favourites of mine

Post by springwinter on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:51 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Cindy and I'm at the Western Sydney Uni Parramatta south campus study Business/Communication.

I read manga, anime, light and web novels all from various genres. Let's get along!

My childhood favourite is Pokemon while my current favourite is Overlord written Kugane Maruyama and illustrated by so-bin. The anime was quite nice and I believed it did a good job at adapting the light novel. What I'm crying about is how the fan translation got taken down due to Yen Press licensing it. Some of Yen Press' translations are decent while other are outright bad, such as No Game No Life (another anime I rather liked). Anyways, I believe that Overlord's light novel is the best! But if you're not up to reading, then the anime's the way to go. I dislike the manga version to an extent but that's my opinion.

springwinter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! This is Cindy and I'm introducing a few favourites of mine

Post by Kyupen on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:34 pm

Hey Cindy,

Welcome to the ParraNOIA forums ^_^ I'm a retiring admin, but I'll probably be the most frequent of admins on the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to post them on the forums and I will respond as soon as I can Smile

While I haven't read/watched Overlord, I thoroughly enjoyed No Game No Life, but will admit the translations were sometimes very off xD hoping for a season 2 sometime in the future ~

Regards,
Kyupen

Kyupen
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top